G3C has both English and Spanish services. On most Sundays, our schedule is:
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM
- Servicio de Adoración en Español – Música, escritura, oración y predicación.
- 10:00 – 10:15 AM
- Coffee/Tea & Pastries (Café/Te y Pan Dulce)
- 10:15 – 11:30 AM
- English Worship Service – Music, scripture, prayer and preaching. (Childcare available)
- Escuela Dominical en Español – Spanish Bible Fellowship
- 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM
- English Bible Fellowship – Discuss the sermon, ask questions, and dive even deeper into some great topics! (Geared toward adults and teens)
- 12:30 PM
- Lunch! A group of us will often walk to the Brea Mall food court or caravan to a nearby restaurant. We’d love to have you join us!
Bilingual First Sundays
On the first Sunday of every month, our Spanish and English congregations come together for a bilingual service:
- 10:00 – 11:30 AM
- Bilingual Worship Service
- 11:45 AM
- Bilingual Lunch
We have a number of other regularly scheduled events, and some that aren’t so regular:
BLEPO – Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:15 PM.
“BLEPO” is the Greek word for “I see” or “I understand.” In these meetings, Pastor Miguel makes special use of drawing and diagramming to facilitate our exploration of topics such as church history, apologetics, and philosophy. BLEPO is also manifested online as a “visual theology” blog, blepotheology.com.
Men’s/Women’s lunches – Saturdays; see the calendar below
Men’s/Women’s Bible Studies (English) – Friday evenings; see the calendar below
Estudio Bíblico (Español) – Jueves por la tarde; mire al calendario abajo
For other events and special outings, check our Facebook page and the calendar below.